Monday, February 15, 2010

I had a not so good wake-up call at 1:30 this morning. Brayden came into our room and said "Mommy I throwed up". Oh no:( And it all went down hill from there. At first I thought maybe he ate to much valentine candy. But at 3:00 it happened again. Then every hour. He finally stopped about 2:00 and has had a fever all day. With his disease we have to keep a watchful eye on his hydration. He can dehydrate in a matter of hours. So, today I have made sure he had fluids whether he threw them up or not I gave him a little bit all day. Right now his fever is up to 102.7 and he is laying on Daddy. Thank goodness we are out of school this week so we are able to just be home. It has been a L-O-N-G day. I am exhausted and will be going to bed very soon. Please pray that his fever breaks and we can maintain his fluids here at home.

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment