Saturday, February 6, 2010

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see..........


I LOVED him reading this book. Bailee also read for me but for some reason I could not get her's to upload. Still working on it though:)

We are having a good weekend so far. Been lazy today and just hung out at the house with the family. We are babysitting Gizmo (Mom's dog) and he is great entertainment for the kids.

I will probably end up taking Brayden back to the ENT about his runny nose. It is really bad today. I am going to call them next week. We have a super busy week next week and am looking forward to the kids being home the following week for winter break!!!!! Please remember the Bowden family. Angel Aubrey earned her angel wings Thursday morning.

“He protects you day and night. He keeps you from all evil and preserves your life. He keeps his eye upon you as you come and go and always guards you.”
(Psalm 121:6-8)

No comments:

Post a Comment