Saturday, February 13, 2010

Finally has had a day at home:) This week was so busy. I like staying busy but this week literally stressed me a little:) I finally got a hold of Brayden's neurogenetic doctor. COQ10 levels are still very low. We are hoping that in 2 weeks when we draw again they will be up. He is on the recommended COQ10 that he needs to be on so we will see. Also, his DNA sequencing is finally done!!!!!!! But, the tech that reads it was not going to be back in till this next week so we have to wait for her to call back next week. The kids had there Valentine's parties at school and that was a lot of fun. I love being able to go in and be a part of their school activities. Thursday night Bailee had her performance and she had a speaking part and did great!! Way to go big girl:)


Friday I was at Brayden's school in the morning and had a blast with those sweet kids and helping with the Valentine snack. I also was able to read to his class.


Then I headed to Bailee's school and we did V-day stuff there:) They did a craft, had cookies and juice. They had a great time. After school Bailee went to a friends house and decorated cupcakes and just played!




We later let the kids go out and play in the snow. It was lots of fun. We got about 4 inches as the evening went by. It was so pretty to see all the white stuff falling.



So all day today we have been home and playing in the snow!! Bailee and I did go out for a little while to do a little shopping. The kids are off from school next week so we will be busy bees. It is Bailee's birthday week. She is having spend the night company then her big party next weekend:) Can't wait!! I hope all of you have a great Valentine's Day. I love my family and am so glad to be able to spend Valentine's day with them♥♥ They are my LIFE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment