Wednesday, March 10, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAYDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow:) My baby is 5 today. We have had a very busy last couple of weeks. I am sorry for the lack of updates:) I have meant to update several times but just did not! We celebrated this weekend at Chuck-E-Cheese. What fun that was!!!

My little rocker dude had a great time playing and celebrating with all his friends! Thanks for all the birthday wishes! He was so into his birthday this year it was awesome. Birthday's mean a lot to our family. It is truly a blessing to have two wonderful kids.


Bailee starts softball Saturday and this will be our life for the next couple of months! I enjoy watching her play. Brayden is not playing this year but will play again in the fall. I am also in the process of trying to get him guitar lessons!!! That is part of his birthday present!!! He is so excited!

Life is really busy right now but we do stop all the time a thank the man above for all he has given us. Both the kids continue to do great in school. Bailee loves every minute of school. Brayden, well he is ok to go and ok to be home:) I have decided to continue caringbridge but just update when there is medical news, etc. I have had some request to continue caringbridge because it is easier to access.

That is about all for now! Hope all of you are having a great week. Thanks for checking in on us!

No comments:

Post a Comment