Sunday, August 29, 2010

Summertime is gone!!!

Well I was not a good blogger this summer. Just had a lot going on and with the kids home I really did not have the time to think:) We had a great summer with many memories that I will never forget!!! I am so blessed to be able to stay home and be with the kids while they are out.



The kids are glad to be back in school and love it. Bailee is in 3rd grade and Brayden is in Kindergarten!!!


Brayden is having a hard time adjusting the the long school day. They are allowing him as many breaks as he needs. He crashes in the afternoon. I hope he gets use to it! We have increased his meds. but I see no difference.



Bailee has started softball and is doing great. Brayden will play ball in the spring. This weekend we went to the zoo and had a great time. It was a nice, not to hot day:) Brayden's favorite animal is the gorillas. Bailee's was the red panda!!




Well hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment