Thursday, May 13, 2010

Life is so busy.....

Jimmy and I had a great week last week at the beach. We were able to reflect on our last 10 years of marriage. The good times and we even talked about the bad!! It is just reality that we all have "our times"!! A HUGE THANK YOU goes to Mom for watching the kids while we were gone.

We walked the beach everyday, ate out every night and just enjoyed every minute of our time.


We celebrated Mother's Day Sunday when we returned home. The kids had gotten me 2 beautiful hanging baskets and 2 ferns for my porch:) They were so excited to for me to see what they had also made me at school. I felt very loved:) Motherhood is a gift. It's sometimes difficult to realize how much of a gift this title of mother entails as you are breaking up sibling spats, cleaning up messes, and washing copious amount of dishes and clothes...but right there, circling around your feet, are little eyes watching your every move. Right there are miniature people looking up for guidance and direction in this big world, and God has given us the ability to instruct and help these precious children through this life. Motherhood is indeed an incredible gift...one that we should never take lightly. I LOVE being a MOMMY to my sweet Bailee and Brayden:)



This week I have been playing catch-up from being gone last week. Kids have had school events, ball games, therapy and Brayden had his neuropsy. testing for the study for Cognitive Function of Children with Oxidative Phosphorylation Disease (Mito). I will update caringbridge more on this.

Thanks for checking in on us! O hope to update again soon!

Have a great weekend♥

No comments:

Post a Comment